Monday, March 21, 2011

Take Me Away, Freedom



 Take Me Away, Freedom

Everyone needs that someone, that someone to hold on to,
every soul thrives for some love, some affection, that something to relate to,
and I am, but still on my own,
with the fear of being so all life long..

I have myself to blame for,
what I gave I receive for,
revel in the joy of the pain I caused,
today I feel that pain, when all is lost..

A lonely life, some love i plead,
none of them now gave me heed,
for the disgrace I've been, this is what i reap,
drowned in misery, hurt running sore and deep.

Take me away, freedom,
away from this world, into thy kingdom,
where there aint no hate and deceit, where love is pure and holy,
take me away, freedom,
away from this world, into thy kingdom,
for them,
who for now and for evermore, suffer my acts of vainglory..



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome! alas :)